Member Appreciation Dinner - Wednesday, February 27th 2019
Our Annual Membership Appreciation Dinner is a time for all NCDA members and non-members to network, earn CEU's, and honor Registered Dietitian Nutritionists and Dietetic Students that show promise to the dietetic field. Attendees will receive 1.5 CEU and a served meal of choice.
Pricing: (Attendees must PAY and RSVP by February 18th 2019.)
- NCDA & Academy (AND) Member - $15
- NCDA & Academy Student Member - $15
- Member's Guest (must be paid for at the same time as the member) - $15
- Student Non-Member of the NCDA - $25
- RD/DTR Non-Member of the NCDA - $25
- Non-Member's Guest (must be paid for at the same time as the non-member) - $25
Location: The Agave Room, At The Rio (2nd Floor), 149 W Mountain Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Parking: There is available street parking, as well as a parking garage off of N Mason St and Laporte Ave.
Agenda: 5:30 - 6:15 pm Doors Open, Attendee sign-in, and Networking
6:15 - 7:15 pm Dinner and Awards Ceremony
7:15 - 8:30 pm Dr. Susan Gould, PhD, RDN presenting "Creative Nutrition Education Assessment"
8:30 pm Wrap-Up